top of page
Persistent Shoulder Pain
Why Are Shoulder Problems So Common?
How can we fix it?
Pain in the upper arm
Sharp pain when lifting above shoulder height
Pain when sleeping on at night
Does not improve with rest / time
If this is you, then we can help you.
Our Physiotherapy Approach Gets Results:
- Hands-on assessment and treatment
- Targeted to the cause rather than the symptoms
- Quick resolution of your shoulder pain
- Get off pain killer medications
- Understand what caused the issue in the first place - prevention
watch the video to learn more:
Persistent Shoulder Pain - Why?
What are people saying about us?
"The NHS physio did not help much. These guys give good hands on treatment. They have made such a difference to my recovery. Can't recommend them enough"
bottom of page